Food trucks, entrepreneurs, and experts. That’s the way we roll here at KCSourceLink—and that’s what we’re bringing to the Enterprise Center of Johnson County on Wednesday, Oct. 10—a little noshing, a lot of networking, and forkfuls (or handfuls) of fun.
So why you should come? Glad you asked.
- Nosh on sweet and savories from Crave and CoffeeCakeKC
- Network with KC entrepreneurs and small business experts
- Meet the folks who seed and support Kansas City’s entrepreneurial economy
- Get your burning questions about starting or growing a business answered
- Earn a chance to win prizes when you register
It's a Solid 10!
At Nosh & Network, we’ll also kick off our 10th anniversary celebration. Since we launched 10 years ago, we’ve grown into a network of 170+ nonprofit organizations that offer business-building services at little to no cost.
We want to hear what you’ve been doing over the past 10 years. We'll have a videographer on hand to document the last 10 years of your entrepreneurial adventure as we unveil our some of the fun ways we'll be celebrating throughout the year.
Here are the details.
- When: October 10, 2012 at 4:30pm
- Where: Enterprise Center of Johnson Country (8527 Bluejacket Lenexa, KS 66214)
- What: Nosh on food from two of KC’s hottest food trucks while you network with KC business experts and fellow entrepreneurs.
Join us on 10/10. Register now.